Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 11.04.338.
Date of creation: Feb 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-12 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2011-03-12 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HEA-2011-03-12 (Health Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2004.
"Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008. "Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 321-333, November.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & GOURDEL Pascal & LE VAN Cuong, 2007. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," LERNA Working Papers 07.11.232, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177269, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Gourdel, Pascal & Le Van, Cuong, 2008. "Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models ," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Chakraborty, Shankha & Papageorgiou, Chris & Perez Sebastian, Fidel, 2013. "Health Cycles and Health Transitions," MPRA Paper 50588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.