Report NEP-DEV-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minquan Liu & Yimeng Yin, 2010. "Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Mehdi Senouci, 2011. "Optimal growth and the golden rule in a two-sector model of capital accumulation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572510, HAL.
- Julia Vaillant, 2010. "The methodological challenge of monitoring living conditions. Insights from a tracking experience in Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2010/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," LERNA Working Papers 11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese Labour Market," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0083, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0082, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2011. "Risk-coping through sexual networks : evidence from client transfers in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5582, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Beck, Thorsten & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Gender and finance in Sub-Saharan Africa : are women disadvantaged ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5571, The World Bank.
- Feyen, Erik & Lester, Rodney & Rocha, Roberto, 2011. "What drives the development of the insurance sector ? an empirical analysis based on a panel of developed and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5572, The World Bank.
- Faqin Lin, 2011. "Labour Quality and Inward FDI: A Firm-level Empirical Study in China," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram & Oliver Schwank & Rudiger von Arnim, 2011. "Globalization and development in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 102, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Alistair Munro & Bereket Kebede & Marcela Tarazona-Gomez & Arjan Verschoor, 2011. "Autonomy or Efficiency. An experiment on household decisions in two regions of India," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-33, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 261, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equalilty, and Corruption," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 262, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Aureo de Paula & Gil Shapira & Petra E. Todd, 2010. "How Beliefs about HIV Status Affect Risky Behaviors: Evidence from Malawi, Sixth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 21 Feb 2011.