Cake Eating, Chattering, and Jumps: Existence Results for Variational Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00177269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goenka, Aditya & Liu, Lin & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2014.
"Infectious diseases and economic growth,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 34-53.
- Aditya Goenkay & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2013. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," Working Papers 06, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Aditya Goenka & Lin Liu & Manh-Hung Nguyen, 2011. "Infectious Diseases and Economic Growth," LERNA Working Papers 11.04.338, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Barucci, Emilio & Zezza, Pierluigi, 1996. "Does a life cycle exist for a hedonistic consumer?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 57-69, August.
- Feng Dai & Hui Liu & Zifu Qin, 2005. "The Logarithm Model of Development Power: A Tool to Analyze the Motivity of Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 0505022, EconWPA.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008.
"Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008. "Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 321-333, November.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2004. "Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & GOURDEL Pascal & LE VAN Cuong, 2007. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," LERNA Working Papers 07.11.232, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 1997. "Economic development and environmental pollution: traps and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 327-350, August.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1999.
"Microfoundations and Macro Implications of Indivisible Labor,"
NBER Working Papers
7116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Microfoundations and macro implications of indivisible labor," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 126, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Feng Dai, 2004.
"Development Power and Derivative Process-A Model and Theory for Macroeconomy Analysis,"
- feng dai & Jianqiang Liu, 2004. "Development Power and Derivative Process: A Mode and Theory for Macroeconomy Analysis," Macroeconomics 0403015, EconWPA.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "Non-pecuniary Value of Employment and Natural Resource Extinction," Working Papers 2006.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter Thompson, 2008. "Learning by Doing," Working Papers 0806, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- William D. Dupor & Andreas Lehnert, 2002. "Increasing returns and optimal oscillating labor supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meyer, Dietmar, 1995.
"Az új növekedéselmélet
[The new theory of growth]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 387-398.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "When is it Optimal to Exhaust a Resource in a Finite Time?," Working Papers 2006.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.