Model-Based Technique to Determine Variable-Rate Nitrogen for Corn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5016.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Agricultural Systems 1999, vol. 61, pp. 69-75
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, B. A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999. "Model-based technique to determine variable rate nitrogen for corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 69-75, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Thorp, K.R. & Batchelor, W.D. & Paz, J.O. & Steward, B.L. & Caragea, P.C., 2006. "Methodology to link production and environmental risks of precision nitrogen management strategies in corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 272-298, September.
- Matekole, Augustus N. & Westra, John V. & Appelboom, Timothy W., 2009. "Best Management Practices: How Economical is it in Southern Agricultural Systems?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46757, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Singh, Anil Kumar & Tripathy, Rojalin & Chopra, Usha Kiran, 2008. "Evaluation of CERES-Wheat and CropSyst models for water-nitrogen interactions in wheat crop," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 776-786, July.
- Kropff, M. J. & Bouma, J. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Systems approaches for the design of sustainable agro-ecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 369-393.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Pringle, M.J. & Marchant, B.P. & Lark, R.M., 2008. "Analysis of two variants of a spatially distributed crop model, using wavelet transforms and geostatistics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Link, Johanna & Graeff, Simone & Batchelor, William David & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2006. "Evaluating the economic and environmental impact of environmental compensation payment policy under uniform and variable-rate nitrogen management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 135-153, November.
- DeJonge, Kendall C. & Kaleita, Amy L. & Thorp, Kelly R., 2007. "Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 99-109, August.
- Basso, B. & Ritchie, J. T. & Pierce, F. J. & Braga, R. P. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "Spatial validation of crop models for precision agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 97-112, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.