Simulating the effects of spatially variable irrigation on corn yields, costs, and revenue in Iowa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 92 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garrison, M. V. & Batchelor, W. D. & Kanwar, R. S. & Ritchie, J. T., 1999. "Evaluation of the CERES-Maize water and nitrogen balances under tile-drained conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Panda, R. K. & Behera, S. K. & Kashyap, P. S., 2004. "Effective management of irrigation water for maize under stressed conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 181-203, May.
- Thorp, K.R. & Batchelor, W.D. & Paz, J.O. & Steward, B.L. & Caragea, P.C., 2006. "Methodology to link production and environmental risks of precision nitrogen management strategies in corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 272-298, September.
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999.
"Model-Based Technique to Determine Variable-Rate Nitrogen for Corn,"
Staff General Research Papers
5016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paz, J. O. & Batchelor, W. D. & Babcock, B. A. & Colvin, T. S. & Logsdon, S. D. & Kaspar, T. C. & Karlen, D. L., 1999. "Model-based technique to determine variable rate nitrogen for corn," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 69-75, July.
- Jagtap, S. S. & Mornu, M. & Kang, B. T., 1993. "Simulation of growth, development and yield of maize in the transition zone of Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-229.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Liu, H.L. & Yang, J.Y. & Tan, C.S. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Zhang, T.Q. & Bai, Y.L. & Jin, J. & He, P. & Hoogenboom, G., 2011. "Simulating water content, crop yield and nitrate-N loss under free and controlled tile drainage with subsurface irrigation using the DSSAT model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1105-1111, April.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & McClure, Angela T. & Tyler, Donald D., 2014. "The impact of field size and energy cost on the profitability of supplemental corn irrigation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 61-69.
- Hedley, C.B. & Yule, I.J., 2009. "A method for spatial prediction of daily soil water status for precise irrigation scheduling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1737-1745, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.