Decision criteria for climate projects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Stavanger in its series UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance with number 2010/2.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 18 Mar 2010
Date of revision:
Decision criteria; climate projects;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-05-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emhjellen, Kjetil & Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2002. "Investment cost estimates and investment decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-96, January.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Magne Emhjellen & Petter Osmundsen, 2011.
"Separate cash flow valuation – applications to investment decisions and tax design,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(1), pages 43-63.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-57, April.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M., 2002. "Project valuation when there are two cashflow streams," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-467, September.
- Magne Emhjellen & Kjell Hausken & Petter Osmundsen, 2006. "The choice of strategic core â€“ impact of financial volume," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 26(1/2), pages 136-157.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010.
"CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7818-7826, December.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne, 2010. "CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø A commercial analysis," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/1, University of Stavanger.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.