Population Change and Economic Development: What Have we Learned from the East Asia Experience?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 200103.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Note: This paper was presented at the meetings of the Western Economic Association International, San Francisco, July 5-9, 2001.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2424 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822
Web page: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yuefen & Zhang, Bin, 2008.
"Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/37, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yuefen Li & Bin Zhang, 2008. "Development Path of China and India and the Challenges for their Sustainable Growth," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1277-1291, October.
- Natalie Jackson, 2012. "Maori and the [potential] Demographic Dividend," NIDEA Working Papers wp-2, University of Waikato, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2005.
"Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia," Working Papers 901, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Choudhry, Misbah T. & Elhorst, J. Paul, 2010. "Demographic transition and economic growth in China, India and Pakistan," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 218-236, September.
- Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T. & Gilmour, Brad, 2004. "Where Will Demographics Take the Asia-Pacific Food System?," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58368, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.