Capital controls, political risk and interest disparities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 125.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-59, Nov.-Dec..
- David A. Wilton, 1975. "Structural Shift with an Interstructural Transition Function," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 423-32, August.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1974. "A model of arbitrage and short-term capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael P. Dooley, 1976. "Note on interest parity, Eurocurrencies and capital controls," International Finance Discussion Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kinga Z. Elo, 2007. "The Effect of Capital Controls on Foreign Direct Investment Decisions Under Country Risk with Intangible Assets," IMF Working Papers 07/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2004.
"Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investement,"
NBER Working Papers
10337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2006. "Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1433-1464.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.