Capital controls, political risk and interest disparities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 125.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-59, Nov.-Dec..
- Michael P. Dooley, 1976. "Note on interest parity, Eurocurrencies and capital controls," International Finance Discussion Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David A. Wilton, 1975. "Structural Shift with an Interstructural Transition Function," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 423-32, August.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1974. "A model of arbitrage and short-term capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2006.
"Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1433-1464.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2004. "Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investement," NBER Working Papers 10337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kinga Z. Elo, 2007. "The Effect of Capital Controls on Foreign Direct Investment Decisions Under Country Risk with Intangible Assets," IMF Working Papers 07/79, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.