Route Choice behavior with risk averse users
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2004-09.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-54, Summer.
- McFadden, Daniel L., 2000.
Nobel Prize in Economics documents, Nobel Prize Committee
2000-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Daniel McFadden, 2001. "Economic Choices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 351-378, June.
- Christian Gollier, 2004. "The Economics of Risk and Time," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572249, December.
- Machina, Mark J & Pratt, John W, 1997. "Increasing Risk: Some Direct Constructions," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 103-27, March.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1997.
"Simulating Travel Reliability,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt30w220k0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Noland, R.B. & Small, K.A. & Koskenoja, P.M. & Chu, X., 1996. "Simulating Travel Reliability," Papers, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences 95-96-7, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Joop Hartog & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Nicole Jonker, 2000.
"On a Simple Survey Measure of Individual Risk Aversion,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joop Hartog & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Nicole Jonker, 2000. "On a Simple Survey Measure of Individual Risk Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2003. "Risk averse behavior in generalized matching pennies games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-113, October.
- de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie, 2005. "Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 295-324, May.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard, 2005. "Congestion on risky routes with risk adverse drivers," ERSA conference papers ersa05p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson, 2011. "A Portfolio Theory of Route Choice," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000096, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.