Dynamic Stochastic Dominance in Bandit Decision Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 92-18.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Theory and decision, 1999, 47, pp. 267-295
decision making ; economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Magnac & Jean-Marc Robin, 1999. "Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 267-295, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Fishman, A., 1988.
"Stochastic Dominance In Multi Sampling Environments,"
30-88, Tel Aviv.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1990. "Stochastic dominance in multi sampling environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-91, June.
- S. Bikhchandani & S. Sharma, 1990.
"Optimal Search with Learning,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
580, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil, 1992.
"Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 352-377, April.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-120, December.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2002. "Even Risk-Averters may Love Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel De Lara & André de Palma, 2007.
"Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems,"
THEMA Working Papers
2007-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel Lara & André Palma, 2009. "Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 433-440, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.