Matlab code for Jovanovic's matching model
AbstractA revised version of Jovanovic's model. Given current human capital level, the worker decides how to devide time between investment in human capital and search for other jobs. The probabilty of getting another offer depends on search effort. The worker can always stay in his current job if he wants to. The distribution of new job offers is uniform in the program.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles in its series QM&RBC Codes with number 24.
Programming language: Matlab
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Recursive Macroeconomic Theory
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.