Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Uzi Segal & Sunil Sharma, 1990.
"Stochastic Dominance Under Bayesian Learning,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
581, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Keller, L Robin, 1985. "Testing of the 'reduction of compound alternatives' principle," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 349-358.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Sharma, Sunil, 1996.
"Optimal search with learning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 333-359.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil, 1992.
"Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 352-377, April.
- Thierry Magnac & Jean-Marc Robin, 1999.
"Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 267-295, December.
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J.M., 1992. "Dynamic Stochastic Dominance in Bandit Decision Problems," DELTA Working Papers 92-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2002. "Even Risk-Averters may Love Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 81-99, February.
- S. Bikhchandani & S. Sharma, 1990.
"Optimal Search with Learning,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
580, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dye, Ronald A. & Sridhar, Sri S., 2008. "A positive theory of flexibility in accounting standards," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 312-333, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.