Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 47 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Stochastic dynamic programing; Multi-armed bandit problems; Stochastic dominance;
Other versions of this item:
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J.M., 1992. "Dynamic Stochastic Dominance in Bandit Decision Problems," DELTA Working Papers 92-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Sharma, Sunil, 1996.
"Optimal search with learning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 333-359.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-120, December.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil, 1992.
"Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 352-377, April.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1990.
"Stochastic dominance in multi sampling environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-91, June.
- Fishman, A., 1988. "Stochastic Dominance In Multi Sampling Environments," Papers, Tel Aviv 30-88, Tel Aviv.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel Lara & André Palma, 2009.
"Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems,"
Theory and Decision, Springer,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 433-440, October.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel De Lara & André de Palma, 2007. "Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems," THEMA Working Papers 2007-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2002. "Even Risk-Averters may Love Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 81-99, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.