A Comparison Of Annual, Quarterly And Monthly Turkey Export Models
AbstractStructural time series models of turkey exports were estimated using monthly, quarterly and annual data. The trend is statistically significant in all three models, seasonals are significant in the quarterly and monthly models. Exchange rates, lagged prices, and lagged production were explanatory factors in the monthly model; exchange rates and prices in the quarterly model; but only the exchange rates in the annual model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics in its series Conference Papers with number 19106.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: College of Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences, PO BOX 6108, Morgantown, WV 26506-6108
Web page: http://www.caf.wvu.edu/resm/are/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Turkey exports; international trade; structural time series; International Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew, 1989.
"Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market,"
Staff General Research Papers
274, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp33, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "Risk Behavior and Rational Expectations in the U.S. Broiler Market," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 88-wp33, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Stephen L. Haley, 1990. "Measuring the effectiveness of the export enhancement program for poultry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 97-108.
- Alston, Julian M. & Scobie, Grant M., 1987. "A Differentiated Goods Model Of The Effects Of European Policies In International Poultry Markets," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Harvey, A C, et al, 1986. "Stochastic Trends in Dynamic Regression Models: An Application to the Employment-Output Equations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 975-85, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.