Stochastic Trends in Dynamic Regression Models: An Application to the Employment-Output Equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 96 (1986)
Issue (Month): 384 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunt, Lester C. & Judge, Guy & Ninomiya, Yasushi, 2003.
"Underlying trends and seasonality in UK energy demand: a sectoral analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 93-118, January.
- Hunt, L.C. & Judge, G. & Ninomiya, Y., 2000. "Underlying Trends and Seasonality in UK Energy Demands: A Sectorial Analysis," Papers 134, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Gorter, C. & Hassink, W. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "On the endogeneity of output in dynamic labour-demand models," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C, 2011.
"Modelling and forecasting Turkish residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3117-3127, June.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Turkish Residential Electricity Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 131, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Jaakko Pehkonen, 1994. "Testing weak exogeneity by multivariate cointegration techniques : the demand for labour in Finnish manufacturing," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 108-119, Autumn.
- G. Everaert, 2007. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships between Observed Integrated Variables by Unobserved Component Methods," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/452, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ringlund, Guro Bornes & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2008.
"Does oilrig activity react to oil price changes An empirical investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 371-396, March.
- Guro Børnes Ringlund & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Terje Skjerpen, 2004. "Does oilrig activity react to oil price changes? An empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 372, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Colyer, Dale, 2000. "A Comparison Of Annual, Quarterly And Monthly Turkey Export Models," Conference Papers 19106, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Rodrigo Fuentes, Marco Morales, 2007. "Measuring TFP: A Latent Variable Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 419, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lester C. Hunt & Guy Judge & Yashushi Ninomiya, 2000. "Modelling Technical Progress: An Application of the Stochastic Trend Model to UK Energy Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 99, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- C. L. Chua & G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2009.
"A Latent Variable Approach to Forecasting the Unemployment Rate,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2009n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chew Lian Chua & G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2012. "A latent variable approach to forecasting the unemployment rate," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 229-244, 04.
- Lester C Hunt & Guy Judge & Yasushi Ninomiya, 2003. "Modelling Underlying Energy Demand Trends," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 105, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Stephen Bazen & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2000. "Looking for a Needle in a Haystack? A Structural Time Series Model of the Relationship Between Teenage Employment and Minimum Wages in the United States," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0495, Econometric Society.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 1999. "Is Portugal really so arteriosclerotic? Results from a cross-country analysis of labor adjustment," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & MacDonald, Ronald, 2010.
"Revisiting the Dollar-Euro Permanent Equilibrium Exchange Rate: Evidence from Multivariate Unobserved Components Models,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Xiaoshan Chen & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Revisiting the Dollar-Euro Permanent Equilibrium Exchange Rate: Evidence from Multivariate Unobserved Components Models," Working Papers 2010_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C., 2011.
"Industrial electricity demand for Turkey: A structural time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 426-436, May.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Md. Said, Fathin Faezah & Jusoh, Mansor & Md. Thahir, Md. Zyadi, 2009. "Monetary policy and inflation targeting in a small open-economy," MPRA Paper 23949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Bajpai, Siddharth & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2008. "Impacts of Exchange Rate Volatility on the U.S. Cotton Exports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6849, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Martyn Duffy, 2006. "Tobacco consumption and policy in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1235-1257.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1999. "A structural time series analysis of US broiler exports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.