Preliminary Economic Feasibility of Broiler Production in North Dakota
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics in its series Agricultural Economics Reports with number 23238.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nona R. Henderson, 1989. "The determinants of location choices for food processing plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 619-632.
- Stephen L. Haley, 1990. "Measuring the effectiveness of the export enhancement program for poultry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 97-108.
- Won W. Koo & Joel T. Golz, 1994. "Competitiveness of broiler producers in north america under alternative free trade scenarios," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 503-511.
- Golz, Joel T. & Koo, Won W., 1991. "Competitiveness of Broiler Producers in North America Under Alternative Free Trade Scenarios," Agricultural Economics Reports 23395, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1998. "Modeling U.S. Broiler Supply Response: A Structural Time Series Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Duncan, Marvin R. & Anderson, Vernon L. & Faller, Timothy & Haugse, Clayton & Hughes, Harlan G. & Landblom, Douglas G. & Taylor, Richard D., 1992. "More Income for North Dakota Farmers: The Potential Role of Livestock Enterprises," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 51189, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.