The Role of Quality of Life in Business (Re)Location Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 44 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nona R. Henderson, 1989. "The determinants of location choices for food processing plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 619-632.
- Charles F. Harding, 1989. "Location Choices for Research Labs: A Case Study Approach," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 3(3), pages 223-234, August.
- H. Brinton Milward & Heidi Hosbach Newman, 1989. "State Incentive Packages and the Industrial Location Decision," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 3(3), pages 203-222, August.
- Pen, Cees-Jan, 2000. "Actors, Causes, And Phases In The Decision-Making Process Of Relocated Firms In The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa00p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Shelley M. Kimelberg & Elizabeth Williams, 2013. "Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors: The Influence of Facility Type," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 44(1), pages 92-117, 03.
- Kronenberg, Kristin, 2011.
"Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?,"
32147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristin Kronenberg, 2013. "Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 691-713, November.
- Bertrand SERGOT, 2007. "La personnalisation des décisions de localisation:le cas des créations de nouveaux sites dans les secteurs de l’industrie manufacturière et de l’édition de logiciels," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(4), pages 111-140, December.
- Bart Sleutjes & Beate Völker, 2012. "The Role Of The Neighbourhood For Firm Relocation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(2), pages 240-249, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.