Measuring the Effects of Prime-age Adult Mortality in Kenya
AbstractPublished by Tegemeo Institute for Agricultural Policy and Development
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs with number 54642.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; Kenya; prime-age adult mortality; Health Economics and Policy; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adato, Michelle & Bassett, Lucy, 2012. "Social protection and cash transfers to strengthen familes affected by HIV and AIDS:," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Michelle Adato.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2007.
"Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2007-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2008. "Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 299-326.
- Stefan Dercon & Kathleen Beegle, 2007. "Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2006. "Adult mortality and consumption growth in the age of HIV/AIDS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4082, The World Bank.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2005. "Impact of HIV/AIDS-Related Deaths on Rural Farm Households' Welfare in Zambia: Implications for Poverty Reduction Strategies," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54473, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.