Measuring the Effects of Prime-age Adult Mortality in Kenya
AbstractPublished by Tegemeo Institute for Agricultural Policy and Development
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs with number 54642.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; Kenya; prime-age adult mortality; Health Economics and Policy; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adato, Michelle & Bassett, Lucy, 2012. "Social protection and cash transfers to strengthen familes affected by HIV and AIDS:," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Michelle Adato.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2006.
"Adult mortality and consumption growth in the age of HIV/AIDS,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4082, The World Bank.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2008. "Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 299-326.
- Stefan Dercon & Kathleen Beegle, 2007. "Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2007. "Adult Mortality and Consumption Growth in the Age of HIV/AIDS," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2005. "Impact of HIV/AIDS-Related Deaths on Rural Farm Households' Welfare in Zambia: Implications for Poverty Reduction Strategies," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54473, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.