A Constitutional Political Economy Perspective on International Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA with number 50875.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- von Witzke, Harald & Livingston, Marie L., 1990. "Public Choice In International Pollution," Staff Papers 13645, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1990. "Asymmetries in Policy Between Exportables and Import-Competing Goods," NBER Working Papers 2904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Wildavsky, 1990. "A Double Security: Federalism as Competition," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 39-58, Spring/Su.
- James Buchanan & Dwight Lee, 1991. "Cartels, coalitions, and constitutional politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 139-161, March.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "The taming of Leviathan: Competition among governments," Kiel Working Papers 433, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- North, Douglass C, 1987. "Institutions, Transaction Costs and Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 419-28, July.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Sinn, Stefan, 1989. "Economic models of policy-making in interdependent economies: An alternative view on competition among policies," Kiel Working Papers 390, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas R. Dye, 1990. "The Policy Consequences of Intergovernmental Competition," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 59-37, Spring/Su.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.