International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA
Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium:
Web page: http://iatrcweb.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iat90e
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 50887 Global Grain Stocks and World Market Stability Revisited
by Martinez, Stephen W. & Sharples, Jerry A.
- 50886 Endogenizing Government Behavior
by Marchant, Mary A. & McCalla, Alex F.
- 50885 Increased Protection in the 1980's: Exchange Rates and Institutions
by Stallings, David A.
- 50884 The Governance of Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from the 1940's
by Skully, David W.
- 50883 Common Agricultural Policy Rebalancing: The Basis for Possible Agreement
by Gleckler, James & Tweeten, Luther G.
- 50882 Are There Lessons from the Polish Agricultural Reform that Are Applicable to the Soviet Union?
by Knudsen, Odin K.
- 50881 Potential Impact on World Agricultural Markets of Policy Reform in Central and Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union
by Koopman, Robert B.
- 50880 Of Models and Measures: Some Thoughts on the Use and Abuse of Policy Indicators
by Josling, Timothy E.
- 50879 The Conflict Between Trade Policy and Environmental Policy in Agriculture
by Vasavada, Utpal & Saint-Louis, Robert & Debailleul, Guy
- 50878 Effects of Domestic Environmental Policy on Patterns of International Trade
by Tobey, James A.
- 50877 The Growing Demand for Food Quality: Implications for International Trade
by Kinsey, Jean D. & Houck, James P.
- 50876 International Public Goods, Export Subsidies, and the Harmonization of Environmental Regulations
by Runge, C. Ford
- 50875 A Constitutional Political Economy Perspective on International Trade
by Vanberg, Viktor
- 50874 Front Materials
- 50872 Public Goods, the Environment, and International Trade
by Shane, Mathew & von Witzke, Harald