Eu-Wide Farm Types Supply In Capri - How To Consistently Disaggregate Sector Models Into Farm Type Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 with number 93960.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
EU-wide farm supply analysis; highest posterior density estimator; CAPRI; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2008. "Automated model linkages: the example of CAPRI," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8).
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Kempen, Markus & Kraenzlein, Tim, 2008. "Energy Use in Agriculture: A Modeling Approach to Evaluate Energy Reduction Policies," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6652, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Jansson, Torbjorn, 2008. "A Bayesian Alternative To Generalized Cross Entropy Solutions For Underdetermined Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 56973, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- De Cara & Jayet, 2000.
"Emissions of greenhouse gases from agriculture : the heterogeneity of abatement costs in France,"
156214, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- S De Cara & P-A Jayet, 2000. "Emissions of greenhouse gases from agriculture: the heterogeneity of abatement costs in France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-303, September.
- Gocht, Alexander & Roder, Norbert, 2011. "Salvage the treasure of geographic information in Farm census data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114824, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gocht, Alexander & Britz, Wolfgang & Ciaian, Pavel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "EU-wide Distributional Effects of EU Direct Payments Harmonization analyzed with CAPRI," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114624, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gocht, Alexander & Roder, Norbert, 2011. "Salvage the treasure of geographic information in Farm census data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115982, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.