Hedging instruments in emerging market economies
In: Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 44-04.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elisabeth Ledrut & Christian Upper, 2007. "Changing post-trading arrangements for OTC derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Kohn, Meir, 2003. "Financial Institutions and Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195134728.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007.
"Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery,"
BIS Working Papers
226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999.
"The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems,"
14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999. "The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau, 2005. "Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk in Chile: Markets and Instruments," IMF Working Papers 05/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Financial stability and local currency bond markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 28, January.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Rocío Gondo, 2008. "Macroeconomic implications of capital inflows: Peru 1991–2007," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 363-387 Bank for International Settlements.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamás Badics & Csilla Raffai & Zsolt Stenger & András Tóthmihály, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 8 Hungary," FESSUD studies fstudy08, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Philip Turner, 2012. "Weathering financial crisis: domestic bond markets in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific, volume 63, pages 15-34 Bank for International Settlements.
- Aaron Mehrotra & Ken Miyajima & Agustin Villar, 2012. "Developments of domestic government bond markets in EMEs and their implications," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 67, pages 31-50 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "Capital flows and emerging market economies," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.