Financial Institutions and Markets
AbstractFinancial Institutions and Markets, 2/e emphasizes a functional focus on financial intermediaries and markets such as government securities, mortgage, corporate debt, equity markets, derivatives, and market microstructure. Chapters cover liquidity and risk, regulation, and developing financial systems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195134728 and published in 2003.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 2008.
"The Islamic inter bank money market and a dual banking system: the Malaysian experience,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 210-226, September.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2008. "The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience," MPRA Paper 12699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013.
"Measuring the Performance of Banks: Theory, Practice, Evidence, and Some Policy Implications,"
Departmental Working Papers
201322, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Measuring the performance of banks: theory, practice, evidence, and some policy implications," Working Papers 13-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994-1999,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-72.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2000. "Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994--1999," Working Papers 2000-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1998.
"An Adverse-Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(3), pages 466-486, Autumn.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "An Adverse Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karels, Gordon V. & McClatchey, Christine A., 1999. "Deposit insurance and risk-taking behavior in the credit union industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-134, January.
- Gilbert, Erika W. & Scott, William L., 2001. "The Financial Modernization Act: new perspectives for the finance curriculum," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 197-208.
- Buckley, Robert & Cartwright, Kim & Struyk, Raymond & Szymanoski, Edward, 2003. "Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net for the Moscow elderly: an empirical essay," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 202-223, September.
- Miroslav Gveroski & Aneta Risteska & Stevco Dimeski, 2009. "The Role of Financial Institutions as Participants on the Capital Market in Terms of Globalization," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 147-158, May.
- Sweta Saxena & Agustin Villar, 2008. "Hedging instruments in emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 71-87 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.