Developments of domestic government bond markets in EMEs and their implications
In: Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 67-03.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Overcoming the Fear of Free Falling: Monetary Policy Graduation in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 18175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweta Saxena & Agustin Villar, 2008. "Hedging instruments in emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 71-87 Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanna Bua & Juan Pradelli & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2013. "Domestic public debt in low-income countries: trends and structure," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 85, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & Tracy Chan, 2012. "Emerging market local currency bonds: diversification and stability," BIS Working Papers 391, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.