A note on the pass-through from exchange rate and foreign price changes to inflation in selected emerging market economies
In: Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 08-03.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darvas, Zsolt, 2001. "Exchange rate pass-through and real exchange rate in EU candidate countries," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jimborean, R., 2011.
"The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States,"
341, Banque de France.
- Jimborean, Ramona, 2013. "The exchange rate pass-through in the new EU member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 302-329.
- M S Mohanty & Michela Scatigna, 2005. "Has globalisation reduced monetary policy independence?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 17-58 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Mohamed Ayadi & Leila Haouaoui Khouni, 2008.
"Le choix d'un régime de change dans les pays émergents et en développement peut-il être optimal en dehors des solutions bi-polaires ?,"
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Mohamed Ayadi & Leila Haouaoui Khouni**, 2011. "Le choix d'un régime de change dans les pays émergents et en développement peut-il être optimal en dehors des solutions bipolaires ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(2), pages 133-162.
- Jean-Pierre Allégret & Mohamed Ayadi & Leila Haouaoui Khouni, 2008. "Le choix d’un régime de change dans les pays émergents et en développement peut-il être optimal en dehors des solutions bi-polaires ?," Working Papers 0819, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- corrinne ho & robert n mccauley, 2004. "Living with flexible exchange rates:," International Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Hakan Kara & Hande Kucuk Tuger & Umit Ozlale & Burc Tuger & Devrim Yavuz & Eray M. Yucel, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Turkey : Has it Changed and to What Extent?," Working Papers 0504, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013.
"Transmission Effects in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from South-Eastern European Countries,"
1303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios P. Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2014. "Transmission effects in the presence of structural breaks: evidence from south-eastern European countries," Working Papers 172, Bank of Greece.
- Ara Volkan & Cem Saatçioðlu & Levent Korap, 2007.
"Impact of Exchange Rate Changes on Domestic Inflation: The Turkish Experience,"
2007/6, Turkish Economic Association, revised Aug 2007.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Impact of Exchange Rate Changes on Domestic Inflation: he Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 19589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beirne, John & Bijsterbosch, Martin, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through in central and eastern European EU Member States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 241-254, March.
- Martins Bitans, 2004. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rates to Domestic Prices in East European Countries and the Role of Economic Enviroment," Working Papers 2004/04, Latvijas Banka.
- van Aarle, Bas & de Jong, Eelke & Sosoian, Robert, 2006. "Exchange rate management in Ukraine: Is there a case for more flexibility?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-305, October.
- García-Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando, 2010. "Devaluation and pass-through in indebted and risky economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 36-45, January.
- Minoas Koukouritakis & Athanasios Papadopoulos & Andreas Yannopoulos, 2013. "Linkages between the Eurozone and the South-Eastern European Countries: A VECMX* Analysis," Working Papers 1302, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, 2007.
"Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
2007/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Oxana Babecká-Kucharèuková, 2009. "Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission in Central and Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 44-87.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging market economies: what has changed and why?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 103-130 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.