School of Economics Brisbane, Australia
University of Queensland
: +61 7 3365 6570
+61 7 3365 7299
St. Lucia, Qld. 4072
RePEc:edi:decuqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Goulas, Sofoklis, 2016. "Which degrees do students prefer during recessions?," MPRA Paper 75355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2016. "Swine Flu and The Effect of Compulsory Class Attendance on Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 75395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Goulas, Sofoklis, 2015. "Knowing who you are - The Effect of Feedback Information on Short and Long Term Outcomes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1075, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Goulas, Sofoklis, 2015.
"Knowing who you are - The Effect of Feedback Information on Short and Long Term Outcomes,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1075, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "Rank, Sex, Drugs, and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 9478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seda Ertac & Mert Gumren & Levent Kockesen, 2017. "Strategic Feedback in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1714, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (3) 2015-12-01 2016-12-11 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2017-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-05-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rigissa Megalokonomou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.