First Name: Adrian
Last Name: Hille
RePEc Short-ID: phi171
- Forschungsbasierte Infrastruktureinrichtung "Sozio-oekonomisches Panel (SOEP)"
DIW Berlin (Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung)
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Postal: Mohrenstraße 58, D-10117 Berlin
Handle: RePEc:edi:sodiwde (more details at EDIRC)
- Adrian Hille & Jürgen Schupp, 2013.
"How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
591, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 7655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hille, Adrian & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013. "How learning a musical instrument affects the development of skills," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79801, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Adrian Hille & Annegret Arnold & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Freizeitverhalten Jugendlicher: bildungsorientierte Aktivitäten spielen eine immer größere Rolle," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(40), pages 15-25.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2013-10-18 2013-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2013-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2013-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2013-10-18. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Adrian Hille & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "How Learning a Musical Instrument Affects the Development of Skills," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 591, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adrian Hille should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.