by members of
Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
School of Marketing
University of South Australia
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Jones, Randall J. & Wright, Malcolm, 2008. "Predicting elections from politicians’ faces," MPRA Paper 9150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wright, Malcolm & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2007. "Verification of Citations: Fawlty Towers of Knowledge?," MPRA Paper 4149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawes, John & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda, 2013. "Analyzing the intensity of private label competition across retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 60-66.
- Vipul Pare & John Dawes, 2012. "The persistence of excess brand loyalty over multiple years," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 163-175, March.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2010. "Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1142-1147, November.