by members of
World Bank Institute
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
World Bank Group
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
| Working papers | Books |
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2012. "A spatial analysis of the Italian Second Republic, Second Version," Working Papers 01-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Stapenhurst, Rick & Sahgal, Vinod & Woodley, William & Pelizzo, Riccardo, 2005. "Scrutinizing public expenditures: assessing the performance of public accounts committees," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3613, The World Bank.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005.
"A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature,"
22-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005. "A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature," Governance Working Papers 22459, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pelizzo, Riuccardo & Stapenhurst, Rick, 2004. "Tools for legislative oversight : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3388, The World Bank.
- Watkins, Alfred & Agapitova, Natalia, 2004. "Creating a 21st Century national innovation system for a 21st Century Latvian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3457, The World Bank.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Rick Stapenhurst & Riccardo Pelizzo & David M. Olson & Lisa von Trapp, 2008. "Legislative Oversight and Budgeting : A World Perspective," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6547, March.
- Rick Stapenhurst & Niall Johnston & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2006. "The Role of Parliaments in Curbing Corruption," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7106, March.