Introduction: Input-Output and the Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Economic Systems Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- G. Ipek Tunc & Serap Turut-Asik & Elif Akbostanci, 2006. "CO2 Emissions vs. CO2 Responsibility: An Input-Output Approach for the Turkish Economy," ERC Working Papers 0604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2006.
- Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K., 2013. "Energy requirements of consumption: Urban form, climatic and socio-economic factors, rebounds and their policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 696-707.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2002. "The Invisible Multipliers of Joint-products," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 185-203.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Compeán, Roberto Guerrero & Polenske, Karen R., 2011. "Antagonistic bioenergies: Technological divergence of the ethanol industry in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6951-6961.
- Moran, Daniel D. & Lenzen, Manfred & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Geschke, Arne, 2013. "Does ecologically unequal exchange occur?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 177-186.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.