Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Herman E. Daly, 1968. "On Economics as a Life Science," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 392.
- Robinson, Sherman & Roland-Holst, David W., 1988. "Macroeconomic structure and computable general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 353-375.
- Antonio Morillas & ElÃas Melchor & J Marcos Castro, 2005.
"AnÃ¡lisis dinÃ¡mico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en AndalucÃa,"
- Juan Marcos Castro Bonaño & A. Morillas & Elías Melchor, 1996. "Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 47-68.
- Valeria Cosmo & Marie Hyland & Maria Llop, 2014.
"Disentangling Water Usage in the European Union: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Water Resources Management, Springer,
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1463-1479, March.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie & Llop Llop, Maria, 2014. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/225298, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Flores, Monica & Mainar, Alfredo J., 2010. "AnÃƒÂ¡lisis del impacto medioambiental derivado de las actividades econÃƒÂ³micas. AplicaciÃƒÂ³n a una economÃƒÂa regional," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2).
- Llop Llop, Maria & PiÃ© Dols, Laia, 2009. "The Analysis of Accounting Multipliers: The NAMEA Approach in the Case of Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/43861, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F., 2010. "Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 988-998, March.
- Cámara Sánchez , Ángeles & Flores García, Mónica & Fuentes Saguar, Patricia D., 2013. "Análisis de las emisiones asociadas al sector energético en España /Emissions Associated with the Energy Sector in Spain Using a Social Accounting Matrix and Environmental Accounts," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 151-170, Enero.
- Monica Flores-Garcia & Alfredo Mainar, 2009. "Environmental Effects of Production and Consumption Activities Within an Economy: the Aragon Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 437-455, November.
- JosÃ© Roberto Kassai & Rafael Feltran-Barbieri & Luiz Nelson Carvalho & Yara Consuelo Cintra & LuÃs Eduardo Afonso & Alexandre Foschine, 2012. "The Environmental balance sheet of nations: reflections on global climate change scenarios," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(1), pages 60-102, January.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & SÃ¡nchez-ChÃ³liz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009.
"Social Accounting Matrices; The development and application of SAMs at the local level,"
Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics
0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Leeuwen, E.S. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Social Accounting Matrices; The development and application of SAMs at the local level," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.