A model of dumping and protectionism in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 125 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, Stephen W. & McGuinness, Anthony J., 1982. "Dumping at less than marginal cost," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 169-182, February.
- Arye L. Hillman & Eliakim Katz, 1986. "Domestic Uncertainty and Foreign Dumping," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 403-16, August.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980.
"A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade,"
405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983. "A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takacs, Wendy E, 1981. "Pressures for Protectionism: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 687-93, October.
- J.M. Finger, 1981. "The Industry-Country Incidence of "Less than Fair Value" Cases in US Import Trade," NBER Chapters, in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 260-279 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhardt, Dan, 1984. "Dumping, adjustment costs and uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 349-370, December.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995.
"The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995. "The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- René Belderbos, 1997. "Antidumping and tariff Jumping: Japanese firms’ DFI in the European union and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 419-457, September.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2006. "Twin deficits in the G-7 countries and global structural imbalances," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 701-712, September.
- Belderbos, R. & Vandenbussche, H. & Veugelers, R., 2004. "Antidumping duties, undertakings, and foreign direct investment in the EU," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 429-453, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.