Dumping at less than marginal cost
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1992. "On ecological dumping," Kiel Working Papers 523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Henry Aray & Javier Gardeazabal, 2008.
"Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty,"
08/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010. "Going multinational under exchange rate uncertainty," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1171-1191, October.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2005. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
- Clarida, R.H., 1991.
"Entry, Dumping and Shakeout,"
1991_13, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000.
"International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten, 1998. "Interjurisdictional competition in emission taxes under imperfect competition of local firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 345-368, May.
- Danny Leipziger & Hyun Shin, 1991. "The demand for protection: A look at antidumping cases," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-38, February.
- Alfonso Mendieta, 2005. "Alternative Effects of Antidumping Policy: Should Mexican Authorities be Worried?," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 41-69, January-J.
- Falvey, Rod & Wittayarungruangsri, Sarut, 2006. "Market size and antidumping in duopolistic competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 771-786, September.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- Donghyun Park, 1998. "Why Do Firms Dump at a Loss? An Economies-of-Scale Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 259-264, July.
- Shibayama, Chisato & Ishii, Yasunori, 2008. "Multiproduct firms and dumping," ãã¸ãã¹åµé ã»ã³ã¿ã¼ãã£ã¹ã«ãã·ã§ã³ã»ãã¼ãã¼ (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/1026, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Conway, Patrick & Dhar, Sumana, 1991. "The economic effects of widespread application of antidumping duties to import pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 782, The World Bank.
- Michael Davenport, 1990. "The economics of antidumping and the Uruguay Round," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 267-273, November.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1989. "A model of dumping and protectionism in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 763-781, December.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.