Asymmetric social protection systems with migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, .
""An Economic Model of Representative Democracy'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-02, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Cremer, H. & Pestieau, P., 2001.
"Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2003. "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 181-196, July.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, . "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1697, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2002. "Social Insurance Competition between Bismark and Beveridge," IDEI Working Papers 141, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Lejour, Arjan M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1994. " Labour Mobility and Decision Making on Social Insurance in an Integrated Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 161-85, April.
- Brown, David P & Gibbons, Michael R, 1985. " A Simple Econometric Approach for Utility-based Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 359-81, June.
- Tim Krieger & Stefan Traub, 2008. "Back to Bismarck? Shifting Preferences for Intragenerational Redistribution in OECD Pension Systems," Working Papers CIE 13, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2012. "Education, Life Expectancy and Pension Reform," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 202(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2013. "Political-economy of pension plans: Impact of institutions, gender, and culture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1860-1879.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011.
"Migration and Social Insurance,"
IDEI Working Papers
657, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," TSE Working Papers 11-217, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2010. "Migration and social insurance," Working Papers 2010/53, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:pdn:wpaper:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdn:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdn:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Krieger & Stefan Traub, 2011. "Wie hat sich die intragenerationale Umverteilung in der staatlichen Saeule des Rentensystems veraendert?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(2), pages 266-287, April.
- Michael Gorski & Tim Krieger & Thomas Lange, 2007. "Pensions, Education and Life Expectancy," Working Papers CIE 4, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tim Krieger, 2014. "Public Pensions and Immigration," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 10-15, 07.
- Tim Krieger & Stefan Traub, 2009. "Wie hat sich die intragenerationale Umverteilung in der staatlichen Säule des Rentensystems verändert? Ein internationaler Vergleich auf Basis von LIS-Daten," Working Papers CIE 24, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.