Residential preferences and population redistribution: 1972–1988
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters, in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott South & Kyle Crowder, 1997. "Residential mobility between cities and suburbs: race, suburbanization, and back-to-the-city moves," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 525-538, November.
- Daniel Liviano & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012.
"Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2013. "Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities," Working Papers 2072/220222, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012.
"Migration Determinants at a Local Level,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Xinxiang Chen & Guangqing Chi, 2012. "Natural Beauty, Money, and the Distribution of Talent: A Local-Level Panel Data Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 665-681, October.
- Chi, Guangqing & Voss, Paul, 2005. "Migration Decision-making: A Hierarchical Regression Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.