Residential mobility between cities and suburbs: race, suburbanization, and back-to-the-city moves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Glenn Fuguitt & David Brown, 1990. "Residential preferences and population redistribution: 1972–1988," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 589-600, November.
- Edward Gramlich & Deborah Laren & Naomi Sealand, 1992. "Moving into and out of poor urban areas," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 273-287.
- Zenou, Yves & Boccard, Nicolas, 2000.
"Racial Discrimination and Redlining in Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-285, September.
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris & ZENOU Yves, 2007.
"The mechanisms of spatial mismatch,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0701, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," CEPR Discussion Papers 5346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- John Hipp, 2012. "Segregation Through the Lens of Housing Unit Transition: What Roles Do the Prior Residents, the Local Micro-Neighborhood, and the Broader Neighborhood Play?," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1285-1306, November.
- Wilhite, Allen & Allen, W. David, 2008. "Crime, protection, and incarceration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 481-494, August.
- Arline T. Geronimus & John Bound & Annie Ro, 2014. "Residential Mobility Across Local Areas In The United States And The Geographic Distribution Of The Healthy Population," Working Papers 14-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leah Boustan & Allison Shertzer, 2013. "Population Trends as a Counterweight to Central City Decline, 1950–2000," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 125-147, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.