Ethnicity at the Individual and Neighborhood Level as an Explanation for Moving Out of the Neighborhood
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 29 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Ethnicity; Neighborhood; Residential mobility; Migration; Segregation; Logistic regression; The Netherlands;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008.
"Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Alexandre Mas & Jesse Rothstein, 2007.
"Tipping and the Dynamics of Segregation,"
NBER Working Papers
13052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Are Ghettos Good or Bad?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-72, August.
- Charles Jego & Bertrand Roehner, 2006. "White Flight or Flight from Poverty?," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 75-87, May.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Jeremy Pais & Scott South & Kyle Crowder, 2009. "White Flight Revisited: A Multiethnic Perspective on Neighborhood Out-Migration," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 321-346, June.
- Amanda C. Helderman & Maarten Ham & Clara H. Mulder, 2006. "Migration And Home Ownership," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(2), pages 111-125, 04.
- Poeran, Jashvant & Maas, Arno F.G. & Birnie, Erwin & Denktas, Semiha & Steegers, Eric A.P. & Bonsel, Gouke J., 2013. "Social deprivation and adverse perinatal outcomes among Western and non-Western pregnant women in a Dutch urban population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 42-49.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.