White Flight Revisited: A Multiethnic Perspective on Neighborhood Out-Migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Ethnicity; Neighborhoods; Race; Residential mobility; Segregation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Clark & Valerie Ledwith, 2007. "How much does income matter in neighborhood choice?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 145-161, April.
- Lance E. Hannon, 2005. "Extremely Poor Neighborhoods and Homicide," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(s1), pages 1418-1434.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-93, May.
- Grafova, Irina B. & Freedman, Vicki A. & Lurie, Nicole & Kumar, Rizie & Rogowski, Jeannette, 2014. "The difference-in-difference method: Assessing the selection bias in the effects of neighborhood environment on health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 20-33.
- Britton, Marcus L. & Shin, Heeju, 2013. "Metropolitan residential segregation and very preterm birth among African American and Mexican-origin women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 37-45.
- Matthew Hall, 2013. "Residential Integration on the New Frontier: Immigrant Segregation in Established and New Destinations," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1873-1896, October.
- Karina Schaake & Jack Burgers & Clara Mulder, 2010. "Ethnicity at the Individual and Neighborhood Level as an Explanation for Moving Out of the Neighborhood," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 593-608, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.