White Flight Revisited: A Multiethnic Perspective on Neighborhood Out-Migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Ethnicity; Neighborhoods; Race; Residential mobility; Segregation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Clark & Valerie Ledwith, 2007. "How much does income matter in neighborhood choice?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 145-161, April.
- Lance E. Hannon, 2005. "Extremely Poor Neighborhoods and Homicide," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(s1), pages 1418-1434.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-93, May.
- Britton, Marcus L. & Shin, Heeju, 2013. "Metropolitan residential segregation and very preterm birth among African American and Mexican-origin women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 37-45.
- Grafova, Irina B. & Freedman, Vicki A. & Lurie, Nicole & Kumar, Rizie & Rogowski, Jeannette, 2014. "The difference-in-difference method: Assessing the selection bias in the effects of neighborhood environment on health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 20-33.
- Karina Schaake & Jack Burgers & Clara Mulder, 2010. "Ethnicity at the Individual and Neighborhood Level as an Explanation for Moving Out of the Neighborhood," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 593-608, August.
- Matthew Hall, 2013. "Residential Integration on the New Frontier: Immigrant Segregation in Established and New Destinations," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1873-1896, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.