State taxes and economic growth revisited: have distortions changed?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Swagel, Phillip, 2002.
"Tax burden and migration: a political economy theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 167-190, August.
- Assaf Razin & Effraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: A Political Economy Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Swagel, P., 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: a Political Economy Theory and Evidence," Papers 15-98, Tel Aviv.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, .
"Mobility and redistributive politics,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wildasin, D.E., 1992.
"Income Restribution and Migration,"
92-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Hindriks, Jean, 1999. "The consequences of labour mobility for redistribution: tax vs. transfer competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 215-234, November.
- Wallace, Sally, 1993. "The effects of state personal income tax differentials on wages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 611-628, November.
- W. A. V. Clark, 1985. "Human Migration," Book Chapters, in: Grant I. Thrall (ed.), Scientific Geography, pages 51 Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, December.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-74, September.
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, December.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, December.
- Martin Feldstein & Marian Vaillant, 1994.
"Can State Taxes Redistribute Income?,"
NBER Working Papers
4785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2013.
"Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-22, Summer.
- Rickman, Dan, 2013. "Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision," MPRA Paper 48497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Intranational Trade and Regional Tax Rates: A Welfare Analysis on the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 1106, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Yihua & Rickman, Dan S., 2013.
"U.S. State and Local Fiscal Policies and Nonmetropolitan Area Economic Performance: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis,"
44986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yihua Yu & Dan S. Rickman, 2013. "US state and local fiscal policies and non-metropolitan area economic performance: A spatial equilibrium analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 579-597, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.