Spatial Regression Models for Demographic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Spatial regression; Spatial data analysis; Spatial weight matrix; Spatial autocorrelation and heterogeneity; Spatial demographic analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A Getis, 1984. "Interaction modeling using second-order analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(2), pages 173-183, February.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- Thomas de Graaff & Raymond J.C.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggiani, 2001. "A General Misspecification Test for Spatial Regression Models: Dependence, Heterogeneity, and Nonlinearity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 255-276.
- George Galster, 1988. "Residential segregation in American cities: A contrary review," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 93-112, May.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Chi, Guangqing & Voss, Paul, 2005. "Migration Decision-making: A Hierarchical Regression Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2).
- Douglas R. Dalenberg & Mark D. Partridge, 1997. "Public Infrastructure and Wages: Public Capital's Role as a Productive Input and Household Amenity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 268-284.
- Olivier Parent & Stéphane Riou, 2005. "Bayesian Analysis of Knowledge Spillovers in European Regions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 747-775.
- Robert Cervero & Mark Hansen, 2002. "Induced Travel Demand and Induced Road Investment: A Simultaneous Equation Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 36(3), pages 469-490, September.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The modifiable areal unit problem in multivariate statistical analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- Daniel Liviano & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012.
"Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2013. "Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities," Working Papers 2072/220222, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dustin T. Duncan & Jared Aldstadt & John Whalen & Kellee White & Marcia C. Castro & David R. Williams, 2012. "Space, race, and poverty: Spatial inequalities in walkable neighborhood amenities?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(17), pages 409-448, May.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel, 2013.
"Migration Determinants at a Local Level,"
2072/220224, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.