Neighborhood Context and Residential Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 31 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:brs:ecchap:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seymour Spilerman & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Parental wealth and resource transfers : How they matter in France for home ownership and living standards," Working Papers hal-00678988, HAL.
- Russell James, 2008. "Residential Satisfaction of Elderly Tenants in Apartment Housing," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 421-437, December.
- Kamhon Kan, 2006.
"Residential Mobility and Social Capital,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
06-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- James Randall & Peter Kitchen & Allison Williams, 2008. "Mobility, Perceptions of Quality of Life and Neighbourhood Stability in Saskatoon," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Narayan Sastry & Bonnie Ghosh-Dastidar & John Adams & Anne R. Pebley, 2003. "The Design of Multilevel Survey of Children, Families, and Communities: The Los Angeles Family and Neighborhood Survey," Working Papers 03-21, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Joseph M. Harkness & Sandra J. Newman, 2003. "Effects of homeownership on children: the role of neighborhood characteristics and family income," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 87-107.
- Hystad, Perry & Carpiano, Richard M. & Demers, Paul A. & Johnson, Kenneth C. & Brauer, Michael, 2013. "Neighbourhood socioeconomic status and individual lung cancer risk: Evaluating long-term exposure measures and mediating mechanisms," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 95-103.
- Patrick Sharkey, 2012. "Temporary Integration, Resilient Inequality: Race and Neighborhood Change in the Transition to Adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 889-912, August.
- Alfred Nucci & Charles Tolbert & Troy Blanchard & Michael Irwin, 2002. "Leaving Home: Modeling the Effect of Civic and Economic Structure on Individual Migration Patterns," Working Papers 02-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Arno J. van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002.
"Residential Mobility and Local Housing Market Differences,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-003/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arno J van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Residential mobility and local housing-market differences," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(7), pages 1147-1164, July.
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Stoyanova, Alexandrina Petrova, 2009. "Mobility and Housing Satisfaction: An Empirical Analysis for Twelve EU Countries," Working Papers 2072/42895, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Timberlake, 2009. "“Scratchin’ and Surviving” or “Movin’ on Up?” Two Sources of Change in Children’s Neighborhood SES," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 195-219, April.
- Sapna Swaroop & Maria Krysan, 2011. "The Determinants of Neighborhood Satisfaction: Racial Proxy Revisited," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1203-1229, August.
- Wolfgang Loibl, 2004. "Simulation of suburban migration: driving forces, socio-economic characteristics, migration behaviour and resulting land-use patterns," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 2(1), pages 203-226.
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Ezgi Kaya, 2013. "Young adults living with their parents and the influence of peers," Economics Working Papers we1310, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- David Manley & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Living in deprived neighbourhoods in Scotland. Occupational mobility and neighbourhood effects," ERSA conference papers ersa10p547, European Regional Science Association.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.