Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture in its journal Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell, 2001. "Returns to Public Investments in the Less-Favored Areas of India and China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1217-1222.
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008.
"Rising food prices: What should be done?,"
Policy briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2008. "Rising food prices: What should be done? [In Chinese]," Policy briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1 CH, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Dawe, 2008. "Have Recent Increases in International Cereal Prices Been Transmitted to Domestic Economies? The experience in seven large Asian countries," Working Papers, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA) 08-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avril DG. Madrid).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.