Productivity and Competitiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (Autumn)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R., 2007.
"Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1205-1221, July.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices 1970-2000," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 819, The University of Melbourne.
- Cameron, G., 1999.
"Why did UK Manufacturing Productivity Growth Slow Down in the 1970s and Speed Up in the 1980s?,"
9924, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gavin Cameron, 2003. "Why Did UK Manufacturing Productivity Growth Slow Down in the 1970s and Speed Up in the 1980s?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(277), pages 121-141, February.
- Gavin Cameron, 1999. "Why did UK manufacturing productivity growth slow down in the 1970s and speed up in the 1980s," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W24, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
- J. E. Birnie & D. M. W. N. Hitchens, 1998. "Productivity and Income Per Capita Convergence in a Peripheral European Economy: The Irish Experience," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 223-234.
- Kevin Denny, 1997. "Productivity and trade unions in British manufacturing industry 1973-85," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1403-1409.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
- Barot, Bharat, 2002.
"Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999,"
79, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bharat Barot, 2004. "Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999," Macroeconomics 0409017, EconWPA.
- Gavin Cameron & James Proudman & Stephen Redding, 1997.
"Deconstructing Growth in UK Manufacturing,"
Bank of England working papers
73, Bank of England.
- Cameron, G., 1998.
"Catch-Up and Leapfrog Between The USA and Japan,"
148, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sekine, Toshitaka, 1998. "Financial Liberalization, the Wealth Effect, and the Demand for Broad Money in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 16(1), pages 35-55, May.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era and After,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 479-494.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002. "Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era, And After," Economics Series Working Papers 130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.