Aflatoxin redux: Does European Aflatoxin regulation hurt groundnut exporters from Africa?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2013)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Aflatoxin Redux: Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487, 05.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2006.
"Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations,"
NBER Working Papers
12516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Taglioni, Daria, 2006. "Gravity for Dummies and Dummies for Gravity Equations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-23, June.
- Bruno Henry de Frahan & Mark Vancauteren, 2006. "Harmonisation of food regulations and trade in the Single Market: evidence from disaggregated data," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 337-360, September.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, March.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buys, Piet & Deichmann, Uwe & Wheeler, David, 2006. "Road network upgrading and overland trade expansion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4097, The World Bank.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011.
"Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012. "Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.