Solidarity Wage Policies and Industrial Productivity in Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Nordic Journal of Political Economy in its journal Nordic Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1995)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nopecjournal.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lundberg, Erik, 1985. "The Rise and Fall of the Swedish Model," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Hibbs, Douglas Jr. & Locking, Hakan, 1996. "Wage compression, wage drift and wage inflation in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-141, September.
- Moene, K.O. & Wallerstein, M., 1995. "How Social Democracy Worked: Labour Market Institutions," Memorandum 10/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Levine, David, 1989.
"Cohesiveness, Productivity, and Wage Dispersion,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt8kd4d0p4, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Anders Bjorklund & Richard B. Freeman, 1994.
"Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty, The Swedish Way,"
NBER Working Papers
4945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Bjorklund & Richard B. Freeman, 1997. "Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty, the Swedish Way," NBER Chapters, in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 33-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Bjorklund & Richard Freeman, 1995. "Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty the Swedish Way," CEP Discussion Papers dp0228, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr & Locking, Hakan, 2000.
"Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence for Sweden,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 755-82, October.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Locking, Håkan, 2000. "Wage Dispersion and Productive Efficiency: Evidence For Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 21, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Flam, Harry, 1987. " Equal Pay for Unequal Work," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 435-50.
- Levine, David I, 1992. "Can Wage Increases Pay for Themselves? Tests with a Production Function," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1102-15, September.
- Agell, Jonas & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 1993. " Egalitarianism and Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 559-79, December.
- Björklund, Anders & Bratsberg, Bernt & Eriksson, Tor & Jäntti, Markus & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2004. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and Unobserved Ability: Siblings Evidence from Five Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.