Performance and prize decomposition in contests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 134 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Contest; Decomposition; Performance; Segmentation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gil S. Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2006.
"Effort and Performance in Public Policy Contests,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 265-282, 05.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2002.
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
02-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "Transfers or public good provision? A political allocation perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 451-457, August.
- Christian Riis & Derek J. Clark, 1997. "Contest success functions: an extension," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 201-204.
- Gradstein, Mark & Konrad, Kai A, 1999. "Orchestrating Rent Seeking Contests," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 536-45, October.
- Fang, Hanming, 2002. " Lottery versus All-Pay Auction Models of Lobbying," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 112(3-4), pages 351-71, September.
- Gil S. Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2003.
"Political culture and monopoly price determination,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, 08.
- Gil S. Epstein & Shmuel Nitzan, 2002. "Political Culture and Monopoly Price Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 646, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amegashie, J Atsu, 1999. " The Design of Rent-Seeking Competitions: Committees, Preliminary and Final Contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 99(1-2), pages 63-76, April.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007. "Strategy in contests: an introduction," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.