Adverse Weather and Commuting Speed
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Weather; Car commuting trips; Speed; Travel time; Empirical analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jos van Ommeren & Joyce Dargay, 2004.
"The Optimal Choice of Commuting Speed: Consequences for Commuting Time, Distance and Costs,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-092/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Joyce Dargay, 2006. "The Optimal Choice of Commuting Speed: Consequences for Commuting Time, Distance and Costs," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 40(2), pages 279-296, May.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1996.
"Information and Time-of-Usage Decisions in the Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Capacity and Demand,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
355., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1999. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 525-548, March.
- R. Arnott & A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 1997. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," THEMA Working Papers 97-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2005.
"Speed and Income,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 225-240, May.
- Robin Lindsey & Andre de Palma, 1998. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Different Pricing Regimes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 666-692, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.