The impact of title event sponsorship announcements on shareholder wealth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 20 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Sponsorship; Title; Marketing; Finance; Sport; Event study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Pruitt, Stephen W. & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Clark, John M., 2004. "The NASCAR Phenomenon: Auto Racing Sponsorships and Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 281-296, September.
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- T. Bettina Cornwell & Michael S. Humphreys & Angela M. Maguire & Clinton S. Weeks & Cassandra L. Tellegen, 2006. "Sponsorship-Linked Marketing: The Role of Articulation in Memory," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(3), pages 312-321, November.
- Haina Ding & Alexander Molchanov & Philip Stork, 2011. "The value of celebrity endorsements: A stock market perspective," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Michael Hanke & Michael Kirchler, 2010. "Football Championships and Jersey Sponsors' Stock Prices: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2010-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Matthew Hood, 2012. "The Tiger Woods scandal: a cautionary tale for event studies," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 543-558, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.