Queen's University Centre for Economic History, Queen's University Belfast
QUCEH Working Paper Series
Contact information of Queen's University Centre for Economic History, Queen's University Belfast:
Postal: Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast BT7 1NN
Phone: +44 (0)28 90273287
Fax: +44 (0)28 90236601
Web page: http://www.quceh.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
Series handle: repec:zbw:qucehw
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 14-05 The cross-section of stock returns in an early stock market
by Ye, Qing & Turner, John D.
- 14-04 Predicting the past: Understanding the causes of bank distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s
by Colvin, Christopher L. & de Jong, Abe & Fliers, Philip T.
- 14-03 Financial history and financial economics
by Turner, John D.
- 14-02 Size Matters: The Effect of the Scramble for Africa on Informal Institutions and Development
by Dimico, Arcangelo
- 14-01 Corporate Ownership and Control in Victorian Britain
by Acheson, Graeme & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D. & Vanteeva, Nadia