Conditions for indeterminacy and thresholds in neoclassical growth models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Complementarity and non-moderate dynamic social influence; Thresholds; Cycles; Indeterminacy; Arithmetic and economic conditions; Neoclassical growth; Labor market; Pollution; C61; C62; D62;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Kazuo Nishimura & Tadashi Shigoka, 2008. "Bifurcation and sunspots in the continuous time equilibrium model with capacity utilization," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 337-355.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-67, May.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Novak, Andreas & Wirl, Franz, 1994. "Limit cycles in intertemporal adjustment models : Theory and applications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 353-380, March.
- Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2005. "History dependence in concave economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 390-407, August.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2000.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2007. "Indeterminacy with environmental and labor dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 100-119, March.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2009. "Growth, welfare and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing economy with abatement labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 423-437, September.
- Paolo Mattana & Kazuo Nishimura & Tadashi Shigoka, 2009. "Homoclinic bifurcation and global indeterminacy of equilibrium in a two-sector endogenous growth model," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 25-47.
- Wirl, Franz, 2004. "Sustainable growth, renewable resources and pollution: Thresholds and cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1149-1157, March.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2007. "Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-sector Economies with Heterogeneous Agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 311-331, November.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2006. "History versus expectations: Increasing returns or social influence?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 877-888, October.
- Brock, W A & Dechert, W D, 1985. "Dynamic Ramsey Pricing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 569-91, October.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2012.
"Global analysis and indeterminacy in a two-sector growth model with human capital,"
39079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2012. "Global Analysis and Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Growth Model with Human Capital," Working Papers Series wp2012_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.